- CLASS TIPS
- Because of the many different poses done during class, have no more than a snack one hour before class.
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothes to allow the instructor to observe your body alignment during class.
- Yoga is done in feet, no socks or hose of any kind.
- Some students are allergic to scents, so please, no perfume or cologne.
- Yoga is a meditative practice - be mindful of others when entering and leaving the studio...shhh, quietly. Please do not enter the studio on your cell phone. Conclude all conversation before entering - thank you!
- Please do not come to class if you have any contagious conditions. You will be able to make up your classes.
- Drinking water during class is discouraged unless you have a medical condition that requires hydration during class.
- Wherever possible arrive a few minutes early - prepare yourself for class. If you find yourself late to class, not to worry, just enter quietly and join us.
THE STUDIO IS A CELL FREE AND WATCH FREE ZONE. BE THOUGHTFUL TO YOUR
CLASSMATES AS WELL AS YOURSELF UNLPUG, TURN THEM OFF...
AND GIVE YOUR ATTENTION, MIND AND EARS A REST!
“Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured
and endure what cannot be cured”