- CLASS TIPS
- Because of the many different poses done during class, have no more than a snack one hour before class.
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothes to allow the instructor to observe your body alignment during class.
- Yoga is done in feet, no socks or hose of any kind.
- Some students are allergic to scents, so please, no perfume or cologne.
- Yoga is a meditative practice - be mindful of others when entering and leaving the studio...shhh, quietly. Please do not enter the studio on your cell phone. Conclude all conversation before entering - thank you!
- Please do not come to class if you have any contagious conditions. You will be able to make up your classes.
- Drinking water during class is discouraged unless you have a medical condition that requires hydration during class.
- Wherever possible arrive a few minutes early - prepare yourself for class. If you find yourself late to class, not to worry, just enter quietly and join us.
“Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured
and endure what cannot be cured”